1. Behavior or activities that disrupt the harmony and tranquil atmosphere of the club will not be tolerated.
2. Everyone must sign in daily. Members are responsible for their guest. Please register your guest at the reception area.
3. Abuse of guest privileges and non-payment of ground fees will result in the loss of club membership.
4. Bring a towel. Please sit on your towel.
𝟝. 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡.
6. Drugs or any illegal activities are not permitted on the grounds.
7. Personal music devices are permitted with headphones only.
8. Glass is not permitted by the pool, hot tub, sauna or shower areas.
9. No diving in the pool. Swim at your own risk, no lifeguard on duty.
10. Shower with soap and water before entering the pool.
11. Running and horse play in the club area is not permitted.
12. Children who are not toilet trained must wear diapers with rubber pants in pool. Persons under 18 are not allowed in the hot tub or sauna.
13. Smoking is not allowed anywhere but designated smoking areas. Please put your cigarette butts in the receptacles provided around the grounds.
14. Children are the responsibility of the parent/guardian and must be supervised. The club does not except responsibility for them.
15. Ongoing additions and improvements may result in hazardous areas around the grounds. Please watch for these areas. Riverboat is not responsible for injuries.
16. Observe all posted pool, hot tub and other safety notices around the club. Notice may be posted on the bulletin board near the check in office.